Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year & Best Wishes for 2011! --jackandcokewithalime




From all of us here at jackandcokewithalime, we wish you all a very Happy, Safe and Successful New Year for 2011!

Your readership in 2010 has been sincerely appreciated, and we look forward to continuing to bring you real commentary on the real world in 2011!

Cheers!

--jackandcokewithalime

PS: I decided not to bore you with my New Year's resolutions for 2011, but I will mention one of them, and that's to try my best not to use the label "scumbag" as much this year... I'll at least "try"... ;)

(Image:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bensonkua/3123617425/sizes/l/ by bensonkua on flickr
)

1 comment:

KBS said...

Dear Jack.
I caught up on your blog (yesterday and today) as the holidays have kept me away. Your latest posts have been informative, eye-opening, and best of all entertaining (from the "figure skating" leafs, land of "unicorns and rainbows", "officers farting around", etc...) I guess coming up with experssions other than 'scumbag' has worked for you (although I found nothing wrong in the amount you used it... actually I enjoyed it).
Thanks for your work - keep it up.
Happy New Year to you and the Jack Team!