Sunday, May 9, 2010

Toronto House/Condo Price Assessments on Google Map (MPAC Census)




If you're looking to buy a House (Detached, Semi-Detached), Townhouse or Condo in Toronto, then you definitely need to see this tool that's been provided by the Toronto Star on their website (link provided below).

It is basically an Interactive Google Map which shows the prices of Toronto Houses and Condos as provided by MPAC (Municipal Property Assessment Corporation) via the latest census they did in 2008.

The map shows the varying prices by different colour shades, it allows for the map to be filtered by property type (house-detached, house-semi-detached, townhouse, condo) and the map can be zoomed in upon in order to get more detailed Toronto area pricing.

If you're interested, the page can be found at: Average assessments by census tract, 2008: All types.

--jackandcokewithalime


(Image:
Screenshot taken from Average assessments by census tract, 2008: All types from the Toronto Star website
)

3 comments:

moving company said...

Its fantastic job. Thanks for sharing. I am moving to Toronto very soon and will surely get many difficulties in searching my new home as everything would new for me there. You have made my task very easy by sharing this map. Thanks a ton.

Jane said...

Seriously it was my new experience on housing or condo house price assessment especially on google map. It's so much handy too. I like the way your evaluated the price ideas and other considerations. Much more pleased to learn about Toronto Star and happy to share building supplies Mississauga for having your best building accessories. It's my firm belief some guys here will find this very interesting and helpful.

Jeffrey said...

Very classy post you left here for your fans and home seekers folks. Glad to know about the Toronto house and condos. Condo house is getting popularity day by day not only in Toronto but also in other counties like USA, Australia and so on. Just was able to explore this website while scrolling my pointer down on the search page (to get information about Concrete contractors in Las Vegas city) and felt interest when I noticed the title of the post that really snatched my prompt attention to hit on and what a surprising event I discovered me into your amazing details. Of course would like to drop my warm home loving thanks to you for this cool job.