Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blood-Sucking Vampire...Shows!!



Yesterday while I was working on jackandcokewithalime, my girl was watching her current favorite show, The Vampire Diaries, and unfortunately, this was one of those times where I was stuck watching (reluctantly) along with her via my peripheral vision...

So I'm watching this vampire crap, and my girl's all into it, so ofcourse I have to ruin it for her.. ;) So it's time to start thinking of some smart-ass comments to make throughout the show (and I have to say that I'm a hero at it, and she'll back me up on that... angrily).

The first thing that I notice is that the main vampire character dude (Stefan) has the exact same hairstyle as those original 90210 guys Brandon and Dylan (yes yes, I watched it when I was in middle school... It was what everyone in class was talking about, or at least the girls... Ah, screw you!)..

And for some reason, the more I looked, the more I seemed to realize that women seem to love these guys who have these haircuts.. I checked out a couple others, like Angel (the Buffy dude) and that Twilight guy, and they had the same hair as well.

I mean, am I crazy? Here's an image I pulled together.. What do you think?


Anyway, I had a field day with that one, going on about how she and her fellow women get manipulated by this hairstyle, and it gets them hooked on these shows and yada...

I then moved on to my usual vampire shots, like how these Vampire dudes are all serial statutory rapists, being Hundreds of years old, yet still going for the 15 and 16 year old girls who are still in high school. I mean, they have all of this old-world knowledge, they're cultured, they've basically seen it all, and for some reason, they're always fixated on these pre-Adults... Isn't it true?

Anyway, I went on like that for a while.. Predicting what was going to happen next, and what was really going on, and eventually, I got told to F Off and to not talk to her..

I just don't know what it is that's so pleasurable about ruining her girly TV shows for her.. I know I'm not alone. Come on guys, you know you do it! And women, don't act like you don't. My girl loved to get her shots in when I was watching Wrestling back in the day..

Anyway, at the end of the day, was it worth the silent treatment that I got for the next hour or so? Definitely!

(Just kidding Babe if you're reading this..)

--jackandcokewithalime


(Images taken from:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGaPz4ej9muvRe27nSK4a6h0TJGTJvtKYFpsQ-MVStQjuErO1ZGRZvcbV93hbapsdbuT54m9KTiGpA3cX7cxcIvwVreI2RXjSpJq5pG_JwTZd8HwKfxrHJqFTed38-sId2cnslDT3PoA/s400/vampire+diaries+stefan.jpg (Stefan)
http://whattheforks.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/beverly-hills-90210-tv-161.jpg (Dylan)
http://www.minhaserie.com.br/imagens/novidades/upload/brandonwalsh.jpg (Brandon)
http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Twilight/robert_pattinson_as_edward_-_twilight_movie_image.jpg (Twilight dude)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/gallery/dreamdate/images/340/angel1.jpg (Angel))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would have been useful information to have back when I still had hair. Now that you have exposed this I guess Dalton McGuinty will be showing up a new hair style any day now.

jackandcokewithalime said...

Yes yes.. I would assume so!

--jackandcokewithalime